Sunday, February 10, 2013

Why do I feel like a sloth? I worked until 9:30 Friday night taking tickets for the basketball game. Went back to school on Saturday morning at 8am for a Prezi class. Landed home at 4:30. Poor doggies spent 6 days in the house alone all day. This morning I woke to heavy rain with a promise of sunny and 40 degrees in the afternoon. No such luck. Very windy, gray and dull outside.  I was adventurous and made zucchini burgers for dinner. They are more like onion burgers. I used 1 whole onion instead of 1/3. I have sliced rosemary sweet potatoes baking in the oven right now. Stewed Granny Smith apples with cinnamon and nutmeg for snack later tonight.
To my puppies, I promise Spring is coming and we can get out to walk again. I won't make you run up and down the stairs for exercise anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment